My mission with Warm Play is to help others find, be and enjoy their creativity. I do this by sharing warm play in a safe environment made for self-nurturing, expression and healing.
My people are those who feel or suspect something important is missing, neglected or lost and who are ready for opening and commiting to themselves and the mysterious journey.
I facilitate Warm Play small group experiences by creating a safe space of respect and comfort, where your quietness, emotions and movement are welcome and invited out. A sacred nest where your precious inner little ones can nurture, express and heal themselves in an environment of warm play.
SIgn Up For
How it works
- Warm Play is my own innovation.
- Each two hour experience offers an opportunity to express yourself creatively in a safe, warm environment, follow your own natural rhythm and path, discover and unveil emotions and work with them lovingly for their expression and release.
- The goal is greater self-knowledge, acceptance, forgiveness, healing and integration. I am there to facilitate as needed.
- While I am a certified Health and Wellness Coach as well as a certified Modern Day Muse Group Leader, I am not a therapist.
- There is no long-term commitment involved. One is free to stop in to get a taste of creativity and being nurtured in this carefully crafted space.
- Participating in Warm Play is a good way to experience the work I offer and could serve as a starting place for further or more long-term committed work together in any of the services I offer.
- Each session takes place on location.
- Fees are nominal, to cover costs of supplies.